In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, please note:
Article 10 LSSI: www.productosluque.es and www.productosluque.com is an Internet domain owned by PRODUCTOS LUQUE, S.L., with registered address at CAMINO HORMIGUERAS 163, 28031 MADRID and Tax Identification Number B78004231. The company is registered with the Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume 457 Gral 20, Section 4, Book, Folio 27, Page 11,415, Entry 1.
This Legal Notice governs the use of the aforementioned domain.
The Users agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity in any sections in which they may need to register in order to gain access thereto. They also agree to keep the personal data that could be provided to the domain owner updated, and shall therefore be solely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies incurred.
You are informed that if you are under age, you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to access the services provided. PRODUCTOS LUQUE, S.L. shall not be liable in the event that the data regarding this matter are inaccurate or false.
- Performing any manipulation or alteration of this website without prior consent from the owner of the domain, who shall not assume any liability that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by any third parties.
- Taking any action that could damage, disable, overload, or impair the Portal and the services and/or prevent the normal use by Users.
- Installing and/or using any software, data, corrupted files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature, which may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services or any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner’s information systems.
- Violating the rights of third parties to privacy, self-image, data protection, secrecy in communications, intellectual and industrial property .
- Hiding and disguising the origin of emails.
- Using false identities, impersonating others when using the Portal or when using any services.
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the content of this website, unless you have the permission of the owner of the domain or are legally authorized to do so.
- Transmitting User names and passwords to unauthorized parties.
In general, the owner of the domain shall not be liable for damages of any kind and nature arising from the use of the website, as well as for damages arising from infringement of intellectual and Industrial property rights by users and/or resulting from the content not being truthful, accurate, or up-to-date, nor will they be responsible for service interruption, malfunction or inability to access the service.
The domain owner shall not be liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that can produce alterations in the computer systems of the Users.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, when appropriate, they have a license or express authorization from the authors.
Prior written authorization of the owner of the domain will be required in all cases for total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, regardless of the purpose for which it is intended.
The Users undertake not to take any action against the author’s intellectual property rights.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to directly redirect to the specific contents of the website. They should in all cases redirect to the main website of the provider.